MENU

Slide

Fun VS Image? Addicted to the digital spectrum?

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

You know when i get erm, overly amused by something i have this roaring deafening, knee slapping laughter that just cannot be avoided?

And alot of times when i start laughing my friends will go "eh fidel why you laugh until like that, no image leh" yadda yadda, which i would usually ignore and carry on laughing and being happy.

photo5

I haven't been laughing all that much until i got into my company which i just served my last day just last friday, I met the most ridiculous and funniest bunch and everyday was filled with laughter and it's been a total joy working with Amanda, Ray, ST, Michelle & Sunny, and i think i got my laughing fits back. Awww I will miss them so so much.

And it think the reason why i felt so comfortable around gwennie, is probably no such thing as "keeping up appearances, giving a damn about our images" because if i'm loud, she's louder, If i'm crazy, she's crazier [if there's such a word LOL] , and i freaking love every minute i spend with her, it's like right back when we're 15 when i just got to know her, we were NUTS. It was so much fun. 

And thank god for Leon, who constantly keeps me laughing about silly stuff and seriously, our image is long gone out of the window when we're around each other. Hahaha




But back to what i was saying earlier, i alwaaaaays get scolded when i laugh too much, but sometimes shouldn't we just be just like little kids, not caring about image and how others look at you and go ahead and have a tummy-clutching laughing fit if something amuses you?

I feel that Singaporeans in generally are ahem kinda stuck up, care about our image too much, why not let that uptight, stick in your ass attitude off, smile a little easier, it might make your days on earth a little happier?




The worst thing is when i'm out with my friends, and they are staring at their phones and doing some random thing every few second. It's like i'm having a "whatsapp party". Seriously whassup with that ): If i want to be bore to death staring at a bunch of people looking at their phones i would random go home and watch my US dramas, waaaaay more interesting.

When i'm out with my fiance, friends i tend to steer away from my phone, i don't edit photos/instagram/tweet/fb/whatsapp, hahah so glad to say that i'm not THAT addicted to the digital spectrum afterall - althought i do check my blog like 10x a day hahaha kidding..

P1020384

Oh, the irony.. here i am being caught on cam by Jessica, engrossed in my phone during dinnertime when we should be chit-chatting nonsense all night! Lol can't help it to be distracted by your phone sometimes isn't it?

If i could impose a rule and make my friends buy me a drink or a burito everytime i catch them checking their phone, i would be a damn fatass and a freaking drunken.

Just wanted to remind y'all to be real, laugh more enthusiastically, and keep your social media addiction in check. (:


♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey fidel! this may be abit unrelated to your blogpost but could you do a tutorial on your brows? they always look so perfect ^_^

Esther said...

Guilty as charged for addiction to the phone!!!!